AAPA is proud to release the preliminary agenda for the highly anticipated 112th Annual Convention & Expo, taking place October 22-25, 2023, in Aurora, Colorado.
The agenda addresses a variety of issues critical to the port industry and features not-to-be-missed social networking events, providing invaluable content for attendees. Program topics include:
- Goals for Offshore Wind Development
- Permitting Challenges and Reform
- Tracking the Carbon Footprint of a Good’s Movement
- Big Data! Trends in Throughput
- How “Smart” Can A Port Really Get?
- And much more
Last year’s convention saw a remarkable increase in attendance, with 40% more registrants compared to the previous year. The 2023 convention is expected to be even bigger. Stay tuned for further updates and exciting announcements as the convention approaches. In the upcoming weeks, the first batch of 30+ confirmed speakers will be announced. Register now to secure your spot.