Next week, at the Shifting Trade Seminar in Tampa, Fla., industry leaders will come together to exchange ideas about data sharing and what customers want in a session titled Customers Want Data Sharing. This leading-edge discussion with experts in digital infrastructure will cover the growing interest in data sharing throughout the supply chain and how this will impact ports. Presenters for the panel discussion include:
- Rachel Aland, Transportation Policy and Strategy Manager, Coalition for Reimagined Mobility
- Andrew Scott, Founder, QuayChain
- Doug Sinclair, Business Development Director, RADIX
- Scott Cornell, Chief Operating Officer, GLOVIS America, Inc.
- Noel Hacegaba, Deputy Executive Director, Port of Long Beach – Moderator
AAPA’s Shifting Trade Seminar, June 15-16 at the Westin Tampa Waterside, will highlight the worldwide trade lanes, global trade predictions, and the latest economic trends. Global carriers, supply chain partners, beneficial cargo owners, and port representatives will discuss key topics on global decarbonization, big picture economic forecasts, and alternative fuels and energies. Register today for this must-attend event.