Registration is now open for the 2024 POWERS Summit & Expo to be held January 21-24, at the Marriott Tampa Water Street in Tampa, FL. Planning information is available online including the hotel group rate, sponsorships, and exhibiting opportunities. Building on record attendance at the inaugural event, the 2024 POWERS Summit & Expo is set to be even bigger and better than before.
With a focus on emerging sustainability solutions in the port industry, the summit will bring together port executives, energy leaders, environmental experts, and other key stakeholders for in-depth discussions. Powered by AAPA’s Environment Committee, the program will feature a diverse range of topics that reflect the industry’s current priorities. Attendees can look forward to engaging sessions and interactive discussions on
- Policy updates by federal government officials
- Decarbonization strategies of global shipping companies
- Best practices and lessons learned from offshore wind projects
- Electric grid infrastructure advancements
- Zero emissions initiatives among cargo owners
- Environmental justice initiatives and the positive impact of ports on communities
- Carbon capture and storage (CCS) technologies and applications
- Green corridors programs to enhance sustainability in transportation
- The future of alternative fuels in the port industry
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) export opportunities
- Shore power utilization to reduce emissions
- Net zero goals and implementation strategies
Mainstage keynote addresses, breakout sessions, workshops, and an extensive exhibit hall will provide ample opportunities for learning. Special networking events designed to facilitate meaningful connections aim to foster collaboration and industry relationships. In addition, AAPA’s Environment Committee will host a meeting to engage industry professionals in conversations to help shape future environmental initiatives.
Register now for the 2024 POWERS Summit & Expo and secure your spot at the forefront of energy transformation.